Sunday, October 20, 2013

**REVIEW** The Tattoo Pill



Have you ever heard of The Tattoo Pill? Well, they are exactly what it sounds like. If you like tattoos, you may be interested in looking into this product.



What The Tattoo Pill is, is a pill packed full of vitamins and minerals that help to allow your tattoo to heal to its fullest potential. A tattoo is basically an open wound that you need to keep clean. It's not as easy as just going to a parlor and having a tattoo done. There is a lot goes into proper maintenance to keep it looking as awesome as it does immediately after having it done. Making sure that your body is healthy to heal it from the inside out is important. That's where this comes in.

30 different vitamins and minerals are in each pill. It is gluten free, and 100% vegetarian. There is no extra sugar added. No artificial flavorings and absolutely no stimulants. 15 of the ingredients are 100% or more of the FDA's recommended daily intake. These are vitamins and minerals that are important to keep your body running in tip-top shape. Not only to help heal tattoos, but to heal any kind of wounds, really.

Ohhh, it sounds great! How do I use it?! Well, I'm glad you asked! It's really easy. According to their website, they recommend taking it for two weeks before getting your tattoo. This helps to even out any vitamin deficiencies you may have and to strengthen your immune system. You will be going into this tattoo with the ideal level of vitamins and minerals to help facilitate in optimal healing. All it takes is two pills a day. There are no specifications on whether they need to be taken at the same time, or if you can take one at a time over the course of the day. I preferred to err on the side of caution and take them at the same time.


Overall, I personally have not seen any difference in how my tattoos have healed with this, or without it. I certainly didn't feel any worse, no ill side effects. If anything, I noticed less swelling with bug bites or scratches. I will continue to use The Tattoo Pill when I am getting new tattoos, though.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.