Monday, November 4, 2013

**REVIEW** Little Keepsakes hand and foot prints kit


I was recently given a kit to take my baby's hand and foot prints to try out. I absolutely loved doing this with my daughter, though it wasn't the cleanest activity we've done!



The kit comes with 2 good sized sheets of ink for you to place your baby's hands and feet on, 4 cardboard like papers, wet wipes to remove the ink, and instructions on how to do it properly.



The ink came off easily using the wet wipes, and didn't leave any residue left behind. My daughter is 2, but the ink is also safe for newborns so I would have been comfortable using it on my cousins little boy if they were up here at the time of me using it.





Following the instructions, her hands and feet prints came out beautifully! Some parts aren't perfect, but they came out a lot better than I anticipated! I will be purchasing another kit in about a year so that we can keep track of her growth and development.

Purchase your own kit here on Amazon!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.