Wednesday, November 20, 2013

When a problem arises ...

... sometimes the best course of action is to just step back and do nothing.



Recently, I found out who my real friends were and weeded out quite a few who weren't. Unfortunately, quite a bit of lies were told, and in a forum where I couldn't defend myself, so I was never able to say anything. It really had me seething, and I was so upset that I was shaking. I told another friend (not friends with the other girl) and she helped me calm down. Her best advice was to step back and just take a breather. And that's exactly what I did. I put the computer down, focused on the awesome parent that I am, and continued doing what I do best- being my awesome self.

I'll admit, a few of the things that were said hurt down deep. I stepped back and looked at everything that I may or may not have done to make someone think the things that were said, and I couldn't figure it out. I decided that I no longer care. My kids are happy and healthy. All 6 of them. Well taken care of. Our bellies are full, our backs are clothed, our heads have a roof over them, and there is plenty of ♥love♥ and affection to go around. 

So, after sitting back and thinking (too hard, admittedly) over everything, I just want to thank you. I don't second guess myself anymore. The doubts I had were put to rest. The fear I had was conquered. The stress I had was relieved. 



Or, maybe it was just the meds talking ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.