Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and had the best time with your families and friends!!


We celebrated Christmas Eve at my grandfather's house, a tradition since I was a little girl. I love spending time over there, visiting with family whom I don't see very often. It was great finally meeting my cousins little boy, seeing other cousins that I haven't in a while. Although, what sucked was missing a few cousins that live in other states and couldn't make it.


It was great seeing Gianna have fun with her grandfather, running around and hiding underneath the dining room table.


 Watching my cousins, Mia and (her aunt) Sydney have an intense conversation about the naughty and nice list (Syd agreed to put Mia on the nice list after all).


 Gianna and AJ playing with their new toys.


There are some things that happened Christmas Eve that I missed out on that made me a little sad. Like, the Christmas Eve toast. I didn't know it had happened until after. Bummed me out a bit, especially since I wasn't informed about it last year either, until after as well. Maybe next year will be different ...



Christmas Day was fun, despite it being extra crowded. I'm not used to having so many people in my house, so it was a bit nerve wracking. There was paper all over, toys, books, stuffed animals, etc. Not to mention, I have yet to put away all the clean laundry, so there were laundry baskets floating around as well. I tried to take a pic of each child with their Christmas Gifts, but there were just too many of them ;)


As always, I get a pic of the kids in front of the Christmas Tree. I tried this year, but it took a few shots. Gianna has started to make some silly faces, and she seizes the chance to make one whenever she can. Here are 6 of the shots I took of them:

After all of the silly shots, I ended up with one that I really liked:
And yes, if you look in AJs mouth, you can see a nice size gap. Not only is his top tooth gone, but he lost another bottom tooth on Christmas Eve. Don't worry, the Tooth Fairy made it just fine!



   I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.