Tuesday, July 15, 2014

**REVIEW** Argan Oil for hair?




Have you ever heard of Argan Oil?



Argan Oil is hailed as the Moroccan liquid gold. The holy grail of hair care. It's claims include leaving your hair silky smooth, soft, and healthy. All without leaving your hair greasy or heavy. HSI Professional sent me a 2 oz bottle of Argan Oil for me to review.

So, how did it stack up for me? Well, I'd love to say it was amazing. All those claims completely backed up, but for me, it just wasn't so. I absolutely loved the smell of the oil, however, and it did leave my hair looking a bit healthier than usual. Unfortunately, I didn't see the tame-frizzing benefits that I was hoping for.





I used it daily, for a month, and still didn't see anything fantastic worth raving about. I have tried it while my hair was wet, dry, damp, before blow drying, air drying, etc. No major changes. Even after a few hours, it went right back to its usual frizzy, out of control self. 

I've also used it in Gianna's hair. She has great hair to begin with, so again, no major changes to report. If you'd like to check it out, you can go HERE and purchase some for yourself. 


Have you ever used Argan Oil before? What were your results?




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.