Friday, June 21, 2013

What a photographer!

Gianna is in love with the camera. She's also in love with taking selfies. She usually wakes up earlier than I do, and is super quiet so as not to wake me. While I sleep, she snaps pictures of herself. I never find the pics until the next day, or even a week later. It instantly brightens my day when I look through my pictures and see her gorgeous face.
So, enjoy the pictures from my favorite photographer!

Also, you may have noticed that you cannot comment anonymously any note. That is due to someone who wants to harass me while being cloaked behind the anonymous option. Also, spam comments have increased tenfold, and I'm tired of my phone notifications blowing up over it. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to change it in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.