Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Poor sick baby

Gianna's temperature has been  ranging between 100.5° and 101.8° since running an errand yesterday. Originally, I thought it was just because it was so hot in my van (no AC) that she was just warm from that. But after giving her some time to cool down in front of the air conditioner in the house, it didn't make a difference in her temp. I gave her some Tylenol, and it only dropped slightly. I ended up going to Walmart to buy some Motrin. That worked a little better than Tylenol, but didn't last too long. This morning, she still had the fever, so I made an appt with her doctor. I'm hoping it's nothing serious.

We have upped AJ's Ritalin to 20mg (2 pills in the AM) because the one wasn't doing anything. So far, I'm not seeing a change with 20mg either. I really hate that this is such a guessing game. I don't like putting pill after pill after pill into his little system. Not to mention, some of the pills just make him worse. I wish it was easier to find something that works for him.

While we're off to G's doc appointment, enjoy this cute pic of her from the other day. My baby just LOVES her Dora cereal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.