Sunday, July 28, 2013

Little surprises make him the happiest

AJ is 6 years old. He has been asking me for a while about getting his ear pierced, but when we suggest that we actually go do it, he changes his mind. Since we had to go back to the mall to get Sofia's ear repierced, he decided that he really wanted it done. I asked him over and over if he REALLY wanted it done. He insisted that he really did. I text Anthony and asked if it was okay. He said fine, so I filled out the paperwork for him to get it done. He decided that he wanted both ears pierced. Since only getting one wouldn't really be much of a savings, I agreed to it. He chose these little skull earrings. I'm not a fan of skulls, but these were really cute.


AJ was so brave, he didn't even shed a single tear. He didn't whine, or even make a noise. The whole day, he was so happy with them. He showed EVERYONE who we came across. It really was a great day for him.

Did you pierce your little boys' ear(s)? If not, would you? Both ears, or one? I'm usually not a fan of both ears pierced for little boys, but it looks so cute on my son! I am happy with this decision, and glad that it was something that he wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.