Thursday, March 28, 2013

A letter to Formula companies.

Dear Formula Companies

While my first two were babies, I didn't know much about breastfeeding. I tried my hardest, but ultimately failed because I wasn't informed enough. Thank you for providing acceptable nutrition to get them through their first year.

While I mostly breastfed my third, thank you for sustaining her when I couldn't pump enough at work. Thank you for providing her with additional nutrition while I searched for donor milk.

Oh, and Enfamil, if you read this- My daughter is 19 months old and drinks the Ready-To-Drink Enfagrow Older Toddler drinks (vanilla flavored). It gets awfully expensive, and I'd love to receive some high value checks/coupons to help offset the cost a bit! Thanks!


Sincerely,
A mom who knows breast is best, but accepts that formula has its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.