Thursday, March 28, 2013

Throwback Thursday 3.28.13

Gotta make this super fast. Sofia's teacher called me yesterday to tell me that she was going to be the recipient of the Student Of The Month award today. Sofia has no idea!! I told her that I was coming to pick her up early today, so I wanted her to look nice. I cannot wait until she finds out she was SotM! She definitely deserves it. Such a remarkable child. I am so super proud of her. So, in honor of her, I am going share a picture of her from her 5th birthday- 2008. I know this isn't THAT long ago, but it's still a throwback. Enjoy!

I blurred out G's face because I have not asked his parents for permission to post his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.