Monday, February 4, 2013

At a loss for words

This morning, my husband had to be to work earlier than usual. Which meant he had to get up earlier. Imagine his surprise when he comes downstairs and sees AJ sitting in the chair, watching TV. He told him to turn it off and get back into bed since it wasn't time to be up. AJ refused. He refused to even get up, or move an inch off the chair. That's when my husband knew something was going on.

Turns out, he had stolen my wallet .. AGAIN ... and was taking money out. AGAIN. He also took $5 from Anthony the other day. We discovered it as we were searching for his gloves so we could go to the store (no car means walking, and we needed to be extra bundled up). He was hiding it in his backpack. Today's incident makes 5 times, if I remember correctly. I've lost track at all the times he's stolen money from us.

When I asked him WHY he took it today, he said "I just wanted to." Well, ummm??? Last night, before bed, I reminded him that taking my money is NOT acceptable. I had him repeat it back to me to be sure he heard me. And here we are, not even 12 hours later, with his hands in my wallet, and my money hiding underneath him.

Anthony yelled at him, he sent him to his room, but when I woke up, he played the victim card. "My ear hurts. I thought if I took your money, my ear would feel better." No you didn't. You got caught, and now you're looking for any way to get out of it. Just like screaming "I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" to dad while he was sending you to your room didn't work, neither will playing the pain card. I did give him some Tylenol just in case his ear was hurting. Chances are, it was hurting because he's been breaking q-tips in half, and sticking the broken stick end in his ear.

I am seriously at a loss with him. I just don't know what to do anymore. Anyone have any tips??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.