Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Elbow deep in laundry

I swear, if it's one thing I hate more than washing dishes, is doing laundry. I don't mind the washing and drying. It's the folding that kills me. Sorting and folding. As it stands, Sofia and AJ fold their own clothes and put them away. AJ can't reach the hang bar in the closet, so I hang up his shirts for him (when I remember).

At this point, we are so far behind in laundry, that there are clothes that don't even fit my kids floating around. I also don't know what is clean and what is dirty, so I'm washing EVERYTHING that I find. I just bought 3 new hampers, and they're full. That's including the 3 or 4 we already have. Plus some huge plastic bucket thingies. I am so tired of clothes at this point, I'm ready to move to a nudist colony. Not really. I'm so self conscious about my body, I don't even undress in front of my husband.

ANNNNNYYYYYWAYS. There was a fire downtown in my area, so I'm going to do what I can to donate clothing. Wash, sort, determine what does and doesn't fit, and bring the clothes that don't fit to be donated to the victims of the fire. Someone has to be able to fit into the clothes that we don't anymore, right? And if no one does, then they can sell them, raise some money, and purchase what they need. Win-win situation!

I know, nothing real important here. Just bored and killing time while I wait for laundry to be done for tonight. Hope you all have a fantastic night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.