Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sickness in our household


Ugh, all of the girls are sick in my house. S, G, and me. It's awful, and there's nothing we can do but let it run it's course. I have cleaned my fair share of puke and other nastiness. Sadly, I know G will get hit again once it courses through the boys. She's always sick. With a weakened immune system, it's bound to happen. In the meantime, I'm going to rest and hope that I feel better in the AM. I am starving, but too afraid to eat still. Hopefully by tomorrow, I'll be able to keep something down. 

I just started this blog, and am already amazed by how many views I've had on the posts, and that I will now have had 2 posts be on Momaroo's front page. This is exciting for me. I want to get out there more, and hopefully be able to do some reviews on products I love, and products my readers enjoy. Do you have something you just can't live without? Let me know in the comments! Tell me what it is, and why you love it so. Maybe I'll find something new that I haven't yet discovered and will love myself. Child-related or not. 

I look forward to seeing your ideas in the AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.