Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Super Duper Stoked


I got a message from Momaroo ... they want to put MY BLOG on the front page! Yay me! As a new blogger, I'm so super excited. I've been texting and FB messaging my BFF since I got the message. After whipping out the full name, she FINALLY answered me. (Love you, Ange!!)

So, since I'm super stoked and excited to have new readers/followers, I'm asking YOU to ask me anything you'd like to know! Anything at all. Well, within reason winky

First off, let me say this:
Hi, I'm K. I wear sweats to Walmart so that I can fit in. I don't want to overdress. Then I would stand out like a sore thumb. I also wear socks with sandals http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N87DEVdhgUU I watch Disney and Nickelodeon when my kids aren't home, or are in bed. I also play with my 13 month olds toys when she's in bed. Girlie has more toys than I ever did in my childhood!

Thanks again for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.