Friday, October 26, 2012

Some good news!


We had a follow up appt with G's doctor today. We can stop the Amoxicillin because her lungs sound better, and we can cut back on the Albuterol. We do still need to use it, just not every 4-6 hours like before. We now do a combined treatment of Albuterol and Pulmicort twice a day. My baby is finally feeling better!! It wont be for long, I'm afraid. Poor G is always sick. We have about 3 days a month where she's healthy and not sick. All of the receptionists at the pediatricians know us by name. As soon as we walk in, they look up and say "You're all checked in.", no need to stand there and wait for them to open the window and ask for name, bday, etc. They know us.

Sassy pants waiting for Dr. N:

I've also been working hard today to contact a few companies to see if they'd be willing to do a review/giveaway. I'm excited to say that one company has responded so far, but that was only to ask me to email them my information. That's alright, it's a start!! 

Short blog today. Pizza is here, and I am STARVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.