Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10- 30 days of being thankful


Day 10:

I am thankful for my husband. Anthony and I have had our ups and downs, but over all, he is an amazing husband, and an awesome father. We've had our ups and downs, but I believe our ups far exceed the downs. If they didn't, I don't think we'd still be together. 12 years total, almost 4 years married. I have 3 beautiful children with him, and I cannot thank him enough for giving them to me. 

He's my mechanic, mover, electrician, plumber, organizer, chef, etc. He does it all. He works hard to ensure that I am able to stay home with the kids, and to make sure we're happy. We may struggle with bills and whatnot, but he always finds a way to make it work, even if he does have to sacrifice his car not being repaired for long periods of time. Even if he has to go without cell phone service (God help us if there's an emergency). 

I love you, Anthony!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.