Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 22- 30 days of being thankful


Day 22:

I am thankful for my family. My aunts, uncles, cousins, father, brother, and my mother. I am thankful for being able to spend Thanksgiving with my family. 

My family is wild, crazy, but we put the 'fun' in dysfunctional. I couldn't imagine having a better family than I do. I'm very close with some cousins, talking to them almost every day. Cousins who have kids of their own who my kids can play with. I would absolutely love to have our kids all play together and be as close as we were as kids, but so far, it hasn't happened as often as it did for us, but our kids know that there are a multitude of cousins out there, and that they are all very much loved. I couldn't ask for any better family. heart

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.