Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 18- 20 Days of being thankful


Day 18:

I am thankful that the month is more than halfway done. This 'thinking of 30 things to be thankful for' business is hard!! I didn't think it would be THIS challenging when I started it. Guess that's why they call it a 30-day-challenge, huh?

There are a lot more than 30 things that I am thankful for. But trying to find 30 that are blog-post worthy are hard! The materialistic things don't seem good enough, and other things seem too sappy. I guess I just can't wait until it's over so that I can resume my normal blogs. Like, blogging about how my 5 year old decided that floor is an EXCELLENT place to take a crap instead of the toilet. And the toilet was only an inch away from where he decided to go. What makes it even worse is that the cleaning supplies are under the sink, and I can't open the damn child-safety lock that's on the cabinet!!! I had to call the 9 year old up to take it off. How pathetic. UGH I'll never understand how to get that stupid lock off. 
Anyways, back to normal blog postings soon, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.