Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13- 30 days of being thankful


Day 13:
I am thankful for my baby brother.

Okay, so he isn't a baby. But he's still my little brother. Actually, at about 5'9, he's not little either. He is, however, 7 years younger than me. So, my younger brother would be better. Any who, I am very thankful for him. I love him with all of my heart, and would be so lost without him. He is, without a doubt in my mind, one of the best things to ever happen to me. When we were younger, he drove me nuts. I even asked mom a few times if we could take him back and get our money back. I mean, he didn't do anything! He just laid there and cried. And slept. And pooped. But then he got a bit bigger. And by bigger, I mean fatter. My little sumo brother. The CUTEST little fatty I have ever seen. He did more. He rolled, he laughed, he played a bit, he smiled. He melted my heart heart

He became my built-in playmate. Playing together inside, outside, in his room, my room, the living room, every where. He said cute things, he did cute things. I remember a few times where he said silly things, did silly things. Plenty of times where he did things that made me mad, drove me nuts, etc. But that's what little brothers are for, right?

Now, he is a wonderful young man. He's grown into man who I know our mother would be proud of. He doesn't do drugs. He isn't a reckless driver. He isn't a man-whore. He doesn't steal. He isn't an alcoholic. Not a party boy. Just a fantastic young man who has his head on straight. I am very proud of him. 

I went over today to visit a bit while he looked over my car. My car has been acting funky lately, and today the Check Engine light came on. Apparently, my brother has the magic touch. Although he claims he didn't do anything, the Check Engine light is off, and it's no longer fighting me to turn on. And he didn't charge me a dime.
Thank you, baby boy, for being such an amazing brother- helping me with my POS car, listening to me bitch, and just being there. I could never tell you how much you mean to me. I am so glad that Mom never returned you to the hospital. I'd be lost without you!! heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.