Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 19- 30 days of being thankful


Day 19:

I am thankful for Amazon. It makes it so much easier to get Christmas shopping done for the kids. I'm following a simpler gift-giving guide this year. Something they want, something they need, something to wear, and something to read. I can get just about everything in those categories from Amazon. Although, I prefer to do clothes shopping in person. The only thing I'm really having trouble with is ... what exactly do they need?? Gianna is easy. She needs shoes. She needs a snowsuit. She needs a new toothbrush. She needs new earrings. But what about Sofia and AJ? They really don't NEED anything. 

Amazon has a Clearance section, and from there, I can get toys for them. I can do shopping for everyone based off Amazon's suggestions lists. I love that section. I just browse through it, and add what I want to my cart. Anddddd thanks to awesome websites like Swagbucks, most of my shopping is paid for by the Amazon Gift Certificates I earn. So, that means minimal out-of-pocket expense. Last year, I spent a total of $50 out-of-pocket for all 3 kids and my husband. Everything else was paid for by my AGCs. SWEEEETTTTT!! I plan to do that again this year. Anddddd, I don't have to put on REAL clothes either!! Amazon is fantastic. I absolutely love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.