Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6- 30 days of being thankful

Day 6: I am thankful for the ability to vote. This is my first year voting, and I am proud to say that I voted for who I believe in. Unfortunately, we had to bring ALL the kids with us to the voting place. Oh. Em. Gee. That was a HUGE mistake. Since the place wasn't far, we decided to walk it. Another huge mistake. AJ with his issues REFUSED to sit still, refused to be quiet, and intentionally poked at the baby to get her going. Sofia didn't help issues either (yeah, I'm giving up on the initials. Names it is from here on out.). She's an instigator all on her own. Gianna was tired of being in the stroller. If we had brought the car, we could have kept the kids in the car while we went in, one at a time, and placed our votes. Well, we know what to do next election. Although, at that time, the kids will be 5, 9, and 13. They should be better behaved by then ... right?? Right now, it's almost 7:15, and AJ is in the middle of a temper tantrum. I asked him to fold his clean clothes- all 5 of them. He's been upstairs for the last 30 minutes screaming his head off about how he can't do it. He's too hungry. He's starrrrrvvvvviiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg. I keep reminding him that all the tears are for nothing. He could have had all the clothes folded and put away 20 minutes ago. He could have been done with dinner by now. Struggles, struggles, struggles. Time to go up and talk to him and try to calm him down. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.