Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 23- 30 days of being thankful


Day 23:

I am thankful for laughter. Every day, Gianna does something to make me laugh. I could be having the worst day possible, but she can do one little thing and get me rolling. Even better is when I tickle her, and she cracks up hysterically. Which then gets me cracking up hysterically. Her laughter brightens the whole room up. She has the cutest laugh ever.

When AJ gets her going, it's the best. She certainly adores him, even when he's having one of his ODD moments. She looks up to her big brother, and lets him know through all of her kisses and hugs, and especially by laughing at all the little things he does. Falling? Yep. Running and sliding on the floor? Of course. Banging into things? Definitely. Even if he's singing or saying things in a silly voice. She just can't stop. It's the best sound ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.