Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 21- 30 days of being thankful


Day 21:

I am thankful for markers and coloring books. 

No, seriously. They keep my kids entertained for hours. Even Gianna. I buy washable markers so that I don't have to worry about if G decides to write on herself (she does). And they're non-toxic, so I don't worry if she decides to eat them (she does). The other week, we went out to Walmart. Gianna had a lovely purple marker near her eye. Someone asked what happened to her. It took me a minute to realize they were referring to her purple mark. I explained that we just recently began playing with markers, and that was the result. The woman laughed. She said she'd been there with each of her kids. It happens. 2 days again, we didn't go anywhere because she decided to chew on the brown marker. Her ENTIRE mouth was brown. Even her drool was brown. Gross. There was no way I was going to explain that to anyone! 

We have plans to celebrate Thanksgiving up at my Aunt's house, and then to Anthony's moms after. I just have to keep AJ and Gianna clean until then. Baths will be in order for tonight, and the markers will be put up high until tomorrow night. There will be no purple eyes tomorrow, or brown mouths. At least, not until after 8PM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.