Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5- 30 days of being thankful


Day 5:

I am thankful for Boogie Wipes. Don't know what they are? Oh man! They are the GREATEST thing for boogery noses! Kids, adults, it doesn't matter! We all use them here. They are "Gentle saline wipes for Stuffy Noses". Not only are they good for noses, they get markers off of little toddlers hands and face. Definitely a must-have if you have kids. 

I am a Saline Ambassador. What is that? It means that I am some one who promotes the brand. I give samples to people so that they can get familiar with the brand, try it for themselves, and hope that they enjoy them as much as I do. What does this mean for you? Well, it means that I will be doing a giveaway later today!! As soon as I get it posted, I hope you all enter, and send others to try as well!!

This was the previous package I received. This quarters package is slightly different. Stay tuned for the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.