Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3- 30 days of being thankful


Day 3:

I am thankful for my Mother In Law. My MIL is a great woman. We have had our fair share of issues, often disagreeing, but we have a great relationship.

I know, I know, you're reading this saying "You're only saying that because she'll probably read this and you don't want to say anything bad about her." Well, yeah, she might read it. And if she does, I'd like her to know that I appreciate everything that she has done for us. She knows how much my son bothers me. I love him, but Christ Almighty, sometimes I just want to slap the piss out of him. His issues make it hard to enjoy spending time with him. Fortunately, my MIL knows my breaking point and often asks if she can have him for the night. Or even the whole weekend.

I can talk to her about just about anything. We have some awesome laughs, some cries, but we're in this together. I've helped her with her kids, she's helping me with mine. I couldn't ask for a better grandma for my kids. She may drive me nuts sometimes, but I do so love her!!

For everything she does for us, we are so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.