Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby it's cold outside

Brrrr It's only about 10 degrees outside right now. My house is cranked up to 79, but it doesn't feel like it. I'm wrapped up in a blanket, Gianna has a one piece warm zippered PJ on. She's happily playing with her toys. And making a mess with the books that I just put back on the bookshelf. This is a game to her, so the books will stay on the floor for now. I am not going to keep picking them up and putting them back, for her to tear down.
Don't let her look fool you. 9 times out of 10, she loves the camera, will stop what she's doing, and will give a cheeky grin. But she certainly isn't as innocent as she wants you to think she is!
See?!
Oh well. We are having fun playing and making messes. Whenever the Fresh Beat Band's song Spin Around comes on the TV, we stop everything and dance. She enjoys it, and I'm making memories. I don't care if there's a mess behind us, or in the playroom. It'll be picked up .......... eventually. 

Pardon me, Spin Around is on, and I have a toddler begging me to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.