Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just another lazy Saturday

I have no plans for today, so I am enjoying the laziness. AJ and Sofia were upstairs putting tattoos on each other, Gianna was trying to join in the fun. They wouldn't let her, of course. Poor baby. She was crying because they shut her out of the bathroom. Now, they're all running around.

I've listed a ton of items up for sale on Listia. You can check out my listings here. I'm hoping to make a few bucks. Or in this case, a few points so that I can buy more things that we need. Gianna is starting to outgrow her clothes, AGAIN. I wish she wouldn't grow so quickly. My baby isn't going to be a baby much longer. Time sure does fly.

I've got a little down time, so I'm just kicking back, watching TV, and thinking about High School days. Why? Well, on my local Yard sale group on FB, there was a recent post of someone complaining about ISOs. I don't remember exactly, but it was something along the lines of "Why do people post ISOs when no one sees them? And then other people post their items for sale, but don't tell the person who is looking for that item. It's not fair. People get passed over all the time." The comments were ridiculous. This is not the first time someone has whined and complained like an overgrown toddler. It just reminded me of when I was in school.

The nonsense fights, the complaints, revenge, all that. Name calling, picking on people, ignoring. Not just High School, but Middle School as well. It was really childish of me, and I wish I could go back and take it all back. I wasn't the bully by any means, but I did shun some people. I've ignored people because I didn't want to be seen talking to them. I've told people that I was too busy to hang out with them, when I really wasn't. I just didn't want to be associated with them. I got in a fight with my friend in 10th grade over my boyfriend. I took part in my fair share of rumors and gossiping about others. I'm not proud of it.

As an adult, I see the stupidity of my actions. I see how mean I was. I see my children, unfortunately, going through the same thing. Whether they are the ones who are picked on, or they are the ones picking on others. I can only hope that I am wrong. Though I know it's a part of growing up, I don't want my kids to be targets, nor do I want them to be the bullies. I fear that AJ will be the bully. He's so aggressive and just so mean that I'm fairly sure he will be the bully. I am hoping his appointment with the Mental Health Clinic will help so that I don't have to worry about this.

It takes me all day to write out one blog post. I start in the AM, get distracted with the kids, leave to do errands, take a nap, play with the kids, blog some more, eat, play more, etc. So I almost cried when I some how highlighted a fairly large section of this post and deleted it. Thank God I changed over to Blogger. The "undo" button brought it back! WOOT!!

Anywayssssss ... Anthony and I took the kids over to Grandma's a while ago. Since we don't have a car, we had to walk. We dropped off Sofia and AJ, and ended up bringing his sisters home. Even exchange. After dropping them off, we went to Walmart to pick up a few things, including some hair dye that I got for free using my freebie coupon. My hair used to be light blonde, and over the years, has darkened up. I miss it as much as I hate it. I can't wait to dye it, though. Along with that, we picked up a Zero Water pitcher. I drink a lot more water than I used to, and have to buy gallons of it because of tap water tastes nasty. I am hoping this helps it taste bearable so that we can stop spending money we don't have on store bought water. Oh, and the temperature wasn't TOO low, but it was still cold out. Weather.com said it was 40, but I think it was colder than that. There was no wind, so that was a good thing!

It is now 11:45, and Gianna is still awake. Why? Because she napped in the stroller on the way to Grandma's. She slept about an hour, and has been going ever since. I am going to try to put her to sleep, and get to work on trying the next product I am supposed to be reviewing: Noxicare. Hoping it works out for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.