Monday, January 28, 2013

***REVIEW*** Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream




Recently, I was given a 3.5oz tube of Noxicare to use and review. From their website:
Noxicare™ is a breakthrough natural, patent-pending pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain—with NO known side effects and without a prescription.

I love the fact that it's not greasy. It's easy to put on, and it doesn't smell terrible. The color is not the best, but it doesn't effect function. Noxicare works by treating the pain, not numbing it. It works on Muscle Aches, Nerve Pain, and Inflammation. The main ingredients in Noxicare are: Turmeric, Willow Bark, Ginger, Holy Basil, Rosemary Extract, Aplpha Lipoic Acids, and Boswellia Extract. See what they do here. Individually, they help heal and reduce pain, but they're said to work together to increase pain relief.

The first time I used it, I applied it to my knee. I have Patellar Femoral Syndrome, and have used lots of products for pain relief. I was impressed with how quickly it worked. As I was rubbing it in, I felt a sort of relief almost instantly. The pain was dulling down, until it was almost gone. It wasn't entirely gone, but it certainly was much more bearable. The more I used it, the better the relief.

I've also been having trouble with my elbow lately. When I wake up, it's incredibly painful. I suspect it is because of the way I have my arm when Gianna is in the bed with us. Usually, bending it a few times and stretching it out helps. Not today. For some reason, the pain is incredibly strong, and the more I move it, the more it hurts. I decided to apply the Noxicare to it to have some relief. Unfortunately, it did not help as soon as it did with my knee. I applied it the first time, and there was no relief. After a few hours, I applied it again, and still, no relief. I will wait a few more hours then apply it again, but I'm not holding my breath.

My husband has also used it for his chronic back pain, but didn't have much relief with it, either. He said it was slightly better, but he's had better results with other topical creams. I had some relief with it on my back, however.

All in all, I think this product is best for minor pain. My knee, fortunately, was not hurting too bad when I used it. My elbow and my husbands back, I fear, were just in too much pain. It required a more aggressive approach to relieving pain for us in those areas. But, for major pain, this would likely work in conjunction with something else. It does state that it should be used multiple times, much like you would with medication (2-3 times a day/ roughly every 8-12 hours). It also states that it's not for use by pregnant or nursing women. As a nursing mom, I used it with no difficulties. I did ask before I used it, and was told it would be alright.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. This product sounds like something I should keep on hand for my minor aches and pains. I will have to look for it tomorrow. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good product, I have to try it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this before but could definitely use it! Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to see your comments! Please remember to keep them family friendly! Spam comments will not be posted. Neither will comments that are insulting or degrading.